Our client, a well established group in the FMCG industry, is looking to recruit a Logistics Supervisor to join their team in Nicosia, to lead and manage the Logistics Team and act as the owner of the annual logistics budget. The processional will be overseeing and improving the international shipping and delivery of merchandise.
Position’s Duties and Responsibilities
- Owning the annual budget, contracting and invoicing validation process.
- Acting as the first point of contact for any legal compliance subjects in domain of supply chain (customs, labelling legislation, excise, working licenses).
- Managing inventory and maintain daily communications with carriers, suppliers, warehouses, custom brokers and others involved in the inbound, shipping and delivery process.
- Acting as a primary contact for any technical projects of logistics department.
- Providing support to the planning team or pre -S&OP and S&OP process.
- Preparing and submitting all intrastate and environmental fees reports.
- Leading the project for annual transportation bidding process.
- University Degree in Supply Chain, Business Administration, Industrial Engineering or any other related field, preferably at a postgraduate level.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in FMCG industry in Supply Chain or a related field.
- Work experience and certification in a relevant field would be considered as advantage.
- Dynamic, confident and decision-making skills.
- Initiative & self – motivated, results oriented, innovative and creative.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Friendly, approachable and outgoing personality.
- Good analytical skills (proficient user of MS Office, SAP ERP knowledge would be considered as an advantage).
- Fluency in Greek and English language
- Flexible working schedule.
- Exciting, fast – paced and encouraging environment.
- Opportunity to grow and make a difference.
Tagged as: Logistics Supervisor