If you enjoy designing and building highly innovative customer experiences and solving challenging problems, come join a team of handpicked talent
We are looking for a UI /UX Designer to join, a Digital Platform unique to Cyprus, with strategic significance and high exposure. This role requires excellent UX skills and the ability to hit the ground running. As a foundational member of this growing team, you will be responsible to create and deliver cross-platform designs. The deliverables should achieve the desired Customer Experience that supports the successful implementation of the company strategy.
Position’s Duties and Responsibilities
We are looking to hire experienced and motivated technologists who possess a unique balance of technical depth and strong interpersonal skills to launch and grow this digital platform service. You will work in a cloud-native and fully agile environment coupled with a strong investment in the latest technologies in containers and microservices. If this sounds like you, we’d love to speak with you about this great opportunity.
- Leads the development of the visual and interaction elements of user experiences, refining them towards a polished design, considering typography, iconography, layout and brand identity along the way.
- Oversees the CX in cross platform responsive web applications for mobile, tablet and desktop.
- Plans, prepares and illustrates to stakeholders the proposed concept design/ideas to obtain approval and ensures that design will satisfy business needs and CX best practices.
- Participates in Projects and in the process of Requirements Analysis in order to deliver wireframes, UX flows, mockups, interactive prototypes, design specifications and final assets that will satisfy business needs.
- Liaises and co-operates with key stakeholders to explain the design concepts. Oversees and reviews the implementation process in order to ensure that deliverables are according to specs provided.
- Champions the voice of the customer through his/her work, using user research and user testing to validate and refine concepts.
- Prepares and submits proposals for redesigns of digital assets based on new trends in UX, ensuring that the applications are up to date with these.
- Executes any other work/task assigned by his/her manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Design, Multimedia or related field
- 3+ years of experience in interactive design / user experience fields
- UX and UI Design
- User journeys analysis tools and methodologies
- Brainstorming, interview and focus group facilitation skills
- Wireframing and UI prototyping tools
- Experience creating user-centered design for large scale websites and/or applications and mobile platforms
- Portfolio demonstrating experience in designing for responsive web and mobile
- Developed negotiation and communication skills in Greek and English
- Ability to work under pressure and time constraints