On behalf of our client, a Marketing Agency, we are currently looking to recruit an Account Manager to join their team in Nicosia. The successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating, leading, and overseeing all client communication projects on a day-to-day basis, ensuring their smooth execution and alignment with set objectives. Additionally, they will collaborate with the Strategy Specialist to define the communication strategy for each client, establishing goals, objectives, target audience, message, and the appropriate tone of voice for campaign delivery. Furthermore, it is expected to build strong relationships with their clients and generate new business from their existing client portfolio.
Position’s Duties and Responsibilities
- Liaise with clients to discuss and understand their communication needs and challenges.
- Manage day-to-day operations of clients’ communication campaigns, overseeing all stages to ensure smooth execution.
- Provide updates on campaign progress throughout the duration of the project to ensure alignment with clients and peers.
- Responsible for the successful implementation of the campaigns on time, on brief and within budget.
- Brief internal teams comprehensively, ensuring a thorough understanding of the client’s product portfolio for the creation of effective and targeted proposals.
- Cultivate strong client relationships, consistently delivering excellent service quality that exceeds expectations.
- Anticipate and address potential client issues or questions proactively.
- Effectively manage client feedback.
- Develop and present innovative ideas and recommendations for the client’s business.
- Challenge clients on their marketing tactics and strategy, leveraging personal expertise and knowledge to promote a consumer-focused approach.
- Collaborate with clients to define their aims and objectives.
- Assist the Creative Strategist with strategic direction.
- Analyse competition, existing data, market research reports and objectives for each client.
- Coordinate and attend focus groups to do qualitative research whenever is necessary.
- Generate proactive recommendations to enhance client’s business.
- Contribute to New Business pitches when required.
- Work on New Business pitches when required.
- Excellent understanding of communication environment and ability to translate company goals into successful strategy.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position.
- Excellent organizational & project management skills.
- Excellent verbal & writing skills both in Greek and English.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Strong creative and analytical approach.
- Strong innovative thinking coupled with flawless execution of tasks
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Critical thinking and problem solving.
- Assertive, outgoing, confident with strong negotiation skills.
- Demonstrate good self-motivation, strong sense of initiative and ability to work under pressure.
- 23 days paid annual leave
- Hybrid model (2 days)
- Medical scheme