On behalf of our client, a well-established group operating in the restaurant and entertainment industry we are currently looking for an E-Commerce Specialist to join their team in Nicosia.
Position’s Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with the E-Commerce Manager to develop and maintain effective brand presence across multiple online channels
- Update e-commerce platforms, including own websites/channels and third-party aggregator apps, ensuring accurate information loading and functionality
- Collaborate with Marketing team to roll out digital campaigns to increase traffic, customer acquisition and retention
- Manage e-Commerce development projects and facilitate communication with technical partners to ensure timeliness and quality of work
- Analyse data and present findings and learnings on key KPIs
- Monitor and continuously improve our online presence, cascading down insights, best practices and new tools to relevant internal parties
- Degree in E-Commerce or any other related field
- Practical experience in a similar position will be considered as an advantage
- Strong knowledge of relevant IT programs and programming languages
- Well-developed understanding of data analysis as well as website metrics
- Good data interpretation and organizational skills
- Excellent organization and planning skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Must possess solid communication skills, including verbal and listening skills in order to effectively and efficiently communicate with customers and fellow associates.