Our client, a Dairy production company, is currently looking to employ a Factory Manager who will report to the Board of Directors.
Position’s Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervision of the operations of the dairy facility and the daily production of the factory.
- Responsible for the correct and effective implementation of Company’s quality management system.
- Responsible for the Logistics of the Company.
- Upper level Management of the Company on the efficiency and effectiveness of the factory’s production as well as on its improvement needs.
- Recognize the need to establish and document new provisions and review existing processes in the QMS so that it meets customer requirements, goals and procedures of Company, and requirements of IFS.
- Observe the daily processes and specifications in materials and final products and provide guidance for failures that may occur and how to handle them. He/She will have overall commitment in any improvement and closing of non-conformities that may arise.
- Communicates with the supervisors of each production section and coordinates the smooth daily production. It is already covered above with the observation of the daily processes
- Implement the decisions to improve the production procedures and quality management system.
- Coordinate customers’ orders with the support of the purchasing department.
- Ensure that all Company’s personnel are aware and follow their duties, customer requirements, objectives and procedures, Company’s safety and quality policy.
- Prepare the agenda for management review. Collects, summarizes, analyzes and reports required information, prepares and distributes minutes.
- Authority for the development and maintenance of the control system and the quality documents.
- tManage cases of non-compliance and taking corrective and preventive actions always ensuring the route cause analysis of the non-conformity
- Perform scheduled and documented internal inspections.
- Recognize and evaluate the relevant laws, regulations and standards which are related to the activities and services of the organization.
- Close cooperation with the Ministry of Agriculture, Ministry of Environment, Ministry of Trade, Industry and Tourism, Ministry of Labor where it monitors the requirements and regulations that concern each ministry and must be implemented by the industry sector. It reviews any procedures for the smooth implementation of their requirements.
- Present in every external inspection as an observer unless otherwise.
- Successful implementation of the culture management plan.
- Exercise other duties as may be required by the Upper level Management team.
- University graduate degree in Business Management, Finance or relevant field
- MSc/MA would be considered as an advantage.
- Proven working experience as a Factory Manager or similar executive role
- Must be detail oriented, organizational skills with high level of accuracy.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Positive, dynamic and results driven
- Very good knowledge on MS office
- Fluency in English and Greek languages (verbal and written).