Our client, a well-established Group in the Retail Industry seeks to recruit a talented and energetic Graphic Designer to join their dynamic marketing team.
Position’s Duties and Responsibilities
- Create visual communications for a variety of print and digital formats.
- Contribute in the implementation of marketing promotions & activities.
- Manifest the visual brand identity, ensuring quality and consistency of graphic design across all media.
- Liaising with the VM managers to prepare all internal décor and window templates and arrange for the printing and implementation of all internal and window décor and ensure their timely delivery to all stores.
- Develop advertising & SM layout options
- Produce final design solutions for both traditional & digital channels
- Understand project requirements and concepts
- Stay on top of industry trends.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or in any other related field.
- Minimum of 3 year of experience working in a Design role.
- Excellent knowledge of the following programs:
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe InDesign
- Excellent knowledge of English and Greek language.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- A keen eye for detail and an innate appreciation of aesthetics and design principles.
- Strong understanding of prevailing design trends and best practices.
- Knowledge of printing processes and print file preparation is considered a valuable asset.