Our client, a leading company which designs solutions for key industries, is looking for a Human Resources (HR) Manager professional to be stationed in Nicosia, to be part of a Human Resources Department (reporting to the Group HR Manager) of an international group of companies in the information and technology industry.
The role requires the successful candidate to be involved in the implementation and administration of all aspects of Group HR duties, procedures, systems and other related project programs that the Department is responsible for. The role will especially assist in labour, legal, procedural and compliance employment matters concerning to the operations within the Group. Further, the professional will also be responsible for the Department’s communication with different stakeholders.
Position’s Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting with all general HR duties and responsibilities within the department
- Participating in the design, development, improvement and implementation of HR policies and procedures
- Handling various employee legal matters, including drafting employee communication assisting line managers to understand and implement Group’s policies and procedures and review all changes of Labor Laws, practices, Decrees and in countries of operation
- Interpreting and advising on employment law
- Taking the lead in researching, developing, drafting, and distributing all the Department’s circulars and employee communication
- Facilitating employees’ performance management process to measure individual and team performance
- Assisting in organizational restructuring and optimization projects
- Assisting in developing and monitoring the organizational succession planning project
- Facilitating employee and management relations and handling human resource issues on behalf of a company
- University degree in Human Resources, Business Management, Finance or any other related field.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in HR related position.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Conceptual thinking along with empathy.
- Understanding of diversity principles.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English language both verbal and in writen