On behalf of a client, a leading payment solutions company, we are looking to recruit a dynamic individual to fulfil the role of an Issuing Business Technical Analyst for its Digital, Information & Technology Department based in Nicosia.
The ideal candidate should be a strong team player, possess strong analytical skills and be able to effectively multitask in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
The Issuing Business Technical Analyst will work exclusively on the Issuing Card Management System being responsible for the evaluation, design, implementation, and ongoing support of the Card Management Applications.
Position’s duties and responsibilities
- Act as the lead subject matter expert for the Issuing Card Management System
- Analyze business and technical requirements.
- Translate client’s requirements into technical solutions.
- Perform software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging.
- Provide support to users for Card Management Systems functionalities.
- Develop comprehensive end to end test cases and execute testing at data, interface and application levels to confirm that these are designed in accordance with business requirements.
- Drive project delivery from project inception through to deployment and postproduction support.
- Conduct root cause analysis to investigate problems and errors.
- Liaise with software vendors for new functionalities and changes.
- Perform technical and operational training to users.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or other relevant subjects.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in similar position and industry.
- Experience in Payment Cards and/or Card Issuing systems is requirement.
- Good Knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL is requirement.
- Strong understanding of testing concepts and methodologies.
- Programming skills in C, C++ or JAVA will be considered an advantage.
- Hands on experience in all phases of test execution.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent spoken and written Greek and English communication skills.
- 13th salary
- Medical Fund
- Provident Fund
- Working hours: Monday to Friday, 7:30-15:00/ 8:00-15:30