On behalf of our client, a pharmaceutical company, we are currently looking to recruit a Medical Representative to join their team. The successful candidate will report to the Sales Manager (SM) and will support the field based launch and selling efforts for company products. This position will require travel and may require some weekend attendance to conferences.
Position’s Duties and Responsibilities
- The Medical Representative / Product Specialist is responsible for increasing the level of awareness and sales for responsible products within assigned geography.
- With all company policies and procedures
- Only use approved promotional material and approved product messages
- Promote consistently with the approved label
- Do not engage in off-label conversations
- Present information appropriately
- Respond appropriately to enquiries, complaints and adverse event reports
- Attend all compulsory training.
- Maintains an in-depth and sophisticated knowledge of disease state and product that enable the Medical Representative / Product Specialist to engage in meaningful dialog, build credibility and add value.
- Accountable to meet or exceed sales and tactical business objectives for responsible products.
- Responsible for understanding the managed care market dynamics and medical coverage or formulary status for responsible products and be able to communicating this information to physicians and staff.
- Responsible for providing healthcare providers with all relevant information that promotes quality healthcare decisions.
- Engage customers in a way that is meaningful to them so that they find value in the interactions and welcome future engagements.
- Creates effective call plans that efficiently maximize call reach and frequency.
- Employs effective selling techniques, including pre-call planning, effective opening, presentation focus, productive questions, issues identification and effective close.
- Completes all call reporting and inventory responsibilities in accordance with current procedures and policies.
- The Law on Medical Visitors of 2002 (Law 74(I)/2002) states that a candidate for registration in the Register of Medical Representatives must “hold a degree from a recognized higher education institution by the Cyprus Council for the Recognition of Titles of Studies in the fields of medical representatives, pharmacy, biology, chemistry, or other related fields as determined by the council.”
- At least 3 years of experience as a medical representative in the field of medicines
- Sociable personality
- Fluent in the Greek and English Language
- Competitive salary
- Bonus (up to 3 salaries)
- Provident fund (5%)