Our client, a well established company operating in the IT Sector, is interested to employ a Project Manager to enhance their team in Nicosia.
Position’s Duties and Responsibilities
- Implementation of small and large scale Information Technology projects.
- Designing project plans and ensuring adherence to quality standards, risk management, preparing status reports, leading and coordinating resources, monitor progress and participate in internal as well as customer communication, ensuring excellent execution of multiple projects.
- University degree in Business or Information Technology or any other related field
- Minimum 3years’ proven experience in a similar position
- PRINCE2 or PMP certification will be considered as an advantage
- Experience with project management software such as Microsoft Project
- Knowledge of project management methodologies
- Previous experience in projects for public sector organizations will be considered an advantage
- Ability to work well with customers and partners through excellent relationship management to achieve challenging deadlines and outcomes
- A solid commercial understanding of managing risk within a project management environment, with experience of appropriate financial controls
- Excellent verbal and written skills of both English and Greek languages
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Hybrid working Model
- 13th salary
- Provident Fund
- Medical Scheme