Our client, a specialized company in the Gaming industry (tournament platform) is looking to employ a Sales manager to join their team.
This role is for individuals that are looking to accelerate their sales career
We are looking for a manager that is passionate about going after the new business, are eager to continue learning and growing professionally within sales and that have proactive can-do attitude & healthy dose of competitiveness to overcome daily challenges. You will spend your time both on the telephone talking to prospective clients as well as conducting face to face meetings, building long lasting relationships and close deals with prospective clients.
Position’s Duties and Responbitilities
As a Sales Manager, you will be responsible for
- Researching prospective clients to understand their business and potential requirements
- Making introductory calls to new corporate clients
- Developing a sales pipeline
- Closing new business with an aim to develop long lasting relationships by selling the following products:
- ASO Optimization
- CPA and CPE campaigns
- User generated content
- Sponsorship packages
- Developing internal relationships with our marketing and product team
- Meeting weekly and monthly targets on new business performance, quality and sales
- Keeping up to date with market structure changes and regulation.
- 3+ years of experience in similar position (sales and/or marketing)
- Passionate about the Gaming industry as a player or industry professional.
- Extremely data-driven; ability to understand data sets and leverage this data to create business narratives to motivate business change or highlight root causes of business outcomes.
- Ability to establish relationships with client stakeholders across finance, digital product management, marketing
- Experience creating data-driven value cases to drive business priorities.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple client interactions and projects with high quality and grace under pressure.
- Excellent executive presence and communication skills.
- Intellectually curious with an analytical mindset, and accompanying skills with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Google Suite to generate deliverables.
- Desire and capacity to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, and rapidly changing environment.
- Fluency in English language