On behalf of a client, A leading consulting, technology and outsourcing services firm serving clients in more than 30 countries, we are currently looking to recruit a SAP Human Capital Management Consultant to join their team in Limassol. The successful candidate will be responsible for assessing, consulting and implementing software solutions into a client’s business environment to enhance operational effectiveness, communication, and productivity utilizing the latest technologies. Moreover, the role includes the design , configuration, migration, testing, training, and support of HR software and technology solutions, reporting to a Business Unit Leader.
Position’s Duties and Responsibilities
- Involvement in the design, configuration, migration, testing, and training of the HR/Payroll software and technology solutions to meet the project’s scope, timeline, and budget.
- Design and implement changes in the system that aim to enhance the client’s existing business processes and overall performance.
- Provide support, including researching and resolving functional system problems, unexpected results, or process flaws; recommending solutions or alternate methods to meet client’s requirements.
- Prepare training documentation and educate clients based on the implemented business software and technology solutions as per the client’s business processes and requirements.
- Support the pre-sales activities for new clients or product updates for existing clients by preparing, contributing, and participating in sales presentations and proposal preparations.
- Maintain awareness of current trends with a focus on product and service development as well as the application of business software and technology solutions.
- Involve in internal projects that aim to enhance internal business processes and overall performance.
- Perform administrative tasks as per the company’s internal policies and procedures.
- BSc in Management of Information Systems or Information Technology is preferred.
- Specialty in HRIS will be considered an advantage.
- Having practical experience in an HR Software Consultant role
- Knowledge of HR technologies (i.e. SAP ERP, HR) would be a competitive advantage.
- A solid grasp of human resources methods, practices, principles, and functions
- Fluency in the English Language is required.
- Knowledge of the Greek language will be considered an advantage.
- Business writing skills
- Analytical and Research skills
- Communication Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Ability to work in teams with good interpersonal skills